Monday 1 March 2010

Monday Weigh-In

If this works and I successfully post from my blackberry this blog may just come alive after such sporadic blogging the past year!

Last night on twitter I pledged to kick things up a notch in March.

I weighed in this morning at 196.2 and to be honest off the top of my head I don't know how that compares to last time since it was so long ago!

Yesterday I planned my meals and exercise for the working week and am now carting a full days eats to the office:
1) Iced coffee
2) Green smoothie
3) Wholewheat pasta with roasted vegetables and passatta
4) Apple slices
5) Babybel
6) Pepper slices
7) 2 Ryvita crisps with an extra light laughing cow wedge
For a total of 13.5 points including the very large coffee I already drank first thing.

Now I'm just hoping that my containers hold and I don't arrive at the office with a bag of brown sludge!

Later I'll post links of my new smoothie maker (which converts to travel mugs!) And coffee maker! I got a little planning happy this weekend but if these gadgets help me see the scale move they'll be well worth it.

QOTD: what gadgets and gizmos have been instrumental to your weight loss?

- CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment