Wednesday 3 March 2010

Happy Hump-day and a NSV

The daily updates (particularly if I'm doing it first thing) are really helping keep me on track.

Last night after my ranch chicken salad dinner I had my budgetted squares of chocolate and got ready for bed.

A few minutes later, I was standing in front of the fridge breaking off squares from the chocolate bar again. I could have eaten it - I was under points yesterday so I wouldn't have even been going off plan but instead I put the chocolate back and walked away.

I told myself I'd be setting a dangerous precedent straying off my eating plan this early in the game and with not even a remotely valid excuse.

QOTD: how do you talk yourself out of dangerous situations like boredom snacking or late-night munchies?

-CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment