Sunday 18 January 2009

The work of the Devil

So, tomorrow is my first weigh-in day at weightwatchers. I am hoping for a big loss, although I'm clearly being ruined by the Biggest Loser and would LOVE a weight loss of 25lbs haha. As that's half my goal weight loss, I know it's not going to happen, but I secretly want 7! It may help that I did not take off my sweater at the first weigh-in so maybe if I take my sweater off tomorrow night I'll be on track!

Today I went to BodyPump for the first time in at least a year. My muscles hurt, and I had trouble climbing the two flights of stairs to my apartment, but I'm loving it. I would never on my own survive an hour of weights, so I know it's something I really need to maintain alongside my cardio.

Food today:

Bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese (4 points)
Vegetable soup of carrots, cabbage and onion (0 points)
Chilli beef and potato crush with green bean medley (4 points)
pineapple (4 points)
2 glasses of wine (4 points)

The wine was our reward for making it through BodyPump. I honestly think it's the only reason I can still walk!

I have a 5.5 point chocolate bar in the cupboard, which would technically still be OP, but I think I'm going to aim for just half, maybe with my hot chocolate before bed (.5 points).

I'm already obsessing about how to eat tomorrow as my weigh-in is not until 7pm. I'm thinking maybe soup for lunch as hopefully that will not stick with me until weigh-in time. Anyone else weigh-in in the evenings? What do you eat? Is there a time you stop drinking too before your weigh-in?

My goal for the upcoming week is to start taking more pictures. This blog is becoming too text-heavy.

-CJ

1 comment:

  1. My WW weigh in is Monday at 7 too. I am being careful today to not eat too much sodium and will eat normally tomorrow up until around 4. I'll make dinner for the fam and then eat my portion when I get home AFTER weighing in. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete