Thursday 15 January 2009

what have you done today to make you feel proud?

Work today sucked hardcore. Two things went wrong, and while they weren't entirely my fault the buck stopped with me and I wasn't careful enough to make sure they went right. So I got in shitloads of trouble, to the point of crying on the bus home and really wanted to curl up in a ball, go to bed, possibly with a bottle of wine and a pizza.

Instead, I went to the gym. 30 minutes on the treadmill baby! I pulled myself together and decided I wanted to be one of those people that runs to clear her head and take time out. So that's what I attempted. It was difficult, when I was walking thoughts can pop into my head, when I'm running I'm only counting down the seconds until I can stop running so that part of the time is actually good for me!

So I've just sent my weigh-in from this morning to Angie, and I've racked up a 4lb weight loss for the A-team! woohoo.

Now I'm going to squeeze in as much as possible of last night's BL real quick!

Good luck to the rest of the A-team!!

-CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment