Tuesday 20 January 2009

Photo time

I had a goal of photos, so here is my food for the day.

I didn't go to the gym today, I still ache from BodyPump, which I didn't help at all by my half hour on the treadclimber. Tomorrow, I will definitely be gym-ing it, that's a promise! Tonight I think I may play on the wii fit yoga.

So, breakfast was a bagel and cream cheese. Unfortunately, I was running late so there was no toasting, no smoked salmon. I'm not a fan of untoasted bagels.


Lunch was more parsnip and bacon soup (4)

Then dinner, vegetable lasagna with spinach and baby tomatoes and a little honey mustard dressing (6)



And just to post more photos for the hell of it...here's a salad from last week, spinach, tomatoes, avocado, bacon and mushrooms. Yum.


Oatmeal with blueberry jam


Chicken tikka


I actually think my goal should be to photograph EVERYTHING before I eat it. I'm sure I read somewhere that it acts just like a food diary and would make me think twice before I popped a piece of toffee in my mouth (or 6). Yes, I wasted 5 points today on stupid toffee. Ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment