Thursday 19 February 2009

Blisters and confessions of a shopaholic

Tuesday dinner: Tagliatelle bolognese with a green vegetable medley


Yesterday, I walked 7k on the treadmill. I now have the blisters to prove it. Not cool. Also went spinning, earning myself a total of 7 activity points for the day - awesome!

Dinner was movie theatre popcorn, while watching 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'. Crappy movie. I'm usually one for the girly, cheesy chick-flicks, but this was so far from the book it just wasn't any good. Plus, I love Isla Fisher - she was my girl crush when she was in the Australian soap 'Home and Away' years and years ago. But I just wasn't feeling it, it was cheesy and not in a good way. I was just disappointed.

Today, as a result of my blisters, I did not go running, but now that I have some fancy, expensive patches to put on both heels, I'm planning on Day 3, week 5 of C25K tomorrow. That's 20 minutes straight running - which terrifies me. Part of me thinks I sabotaged my heels subconsciously to put off the 20 minute run - that would be insane!

Eats today were porridge with blueberries (4.5 points), a morning snack of grapes (1 point), 2 bowls of zero point tomato soup, ham (1 point), an afternoon snack of carrots and morrocan humuus (5 points) and a pre-dinner/post-pilates snack of salt and vinegar snack a jacks (2 points). For a pre-dinner total of 13.5 points.

Dinner was chilli and potato crush, with a little sour cream for another 5 points and I plan on eating a ww brownie pot as a reward for fulfilling my daily water goal.


Phew - long post!

Oh, I was down another 1.6lbs for the A-team today. If I lose 1 more pound I officially move out of the obese category and into overweight. Looking forward to that one!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! One more pound, baby, and we can be chubby together. *chuckles* Doesn't it feel weird to be happy to be "overweight"? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!!! Your dinners look delicious. Keep postin' them right before I get to eat ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! First awesome running and great WI.

    I can't believe the movie sucked... I so want to see it. I have read all the books and love girly girl movies. I hate when they make movies too far from the books.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete