Saturday 11 July 2009

Saturday sleep-in

I got up at 9:30 this morning. I've literally slept about 5 or 6 hours every night this week and I was shattered this morning. Not helped by the fact that I wasn't able to fall asleep until midnight last night, so a full 9 hours of sleep got me all caught up hopefully.

I snacked on two babybel light cheeses before I started on some work.


My job is technically only Monday-Friday but every other week or so I also am required to do a couple of weekend hours, and today was one of those days. I went to the supermarket to pick up some newspapers and really craved some fruit. The little Sainsbury's by my flat doesn't stock a lot of fruit, but it did have these pre-packaged options so I went for those.



Pineapple 1.5 points
Melon 1 point

I think it's a combination of living alone, and working really long, stressful hours but I've become really selfish and precious about my weekends. This weekend I've made zero plans to do anything social and I'm thrilled. My entire weekend is going to be spent working out, planning meals, organising my flat, catching up on Celebrity Masterchef and maybe catching a movie - I REALLY want to see My Sister's Keeper.

Anyone seen a good movie recently?

- CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment