Saturday 11 July 2009

Lazy day

Today turned out to be a rest day in every sense of the word. Despite sleeping in I was exhausted ALL day.

Once I'd done my few hours of work, it was already lunchtime.



Cauldron mushroom burgers(4)
small sweet potato (1.5)
side salad of lettuce and tomato (0)
BBQ sauce (which I'm blaming on one of my favourite blogs, because after a few mentions like this one on Meghann's blog I had to go out and buy my own!

The mushroom burger was delicious. This was my first time trying it and I'll definitely be buying them again!

The afternoon consisted mainly of watching TV, napping, and meal planning.

Dinner was three canelloni tubes stuffed with a spinach and ricotta mix, smothered in tomato sauce and cheese...yum



Canelloni (4)
extra sprinkling of cheese (2.5)
side salad of lettuce with a handful of roasted aubergine and red pepper (0)

Now, although it's only 8:30 I'm going to go and read and try to get an early night. I want to get up early and do my 6 miles on a new route - the one I'd potentially take if I start running home from work. I'm terrified because it seems quite hilly, but hopefully it's not as bad as it looks!

-CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment