Tuesday 1 September 2009

Genius

That's me by the way - genius!

I ran home tonight. Usually, my 5.5 mile commute (on two buses) takes about an hour door to door. Today, I packed up my shoes, running clothes, garmin, ipod, hrm and all the rest of my junk (who says running is low-equipment!?) and headed to work.

6:30 rolled around and I was out the door...home in about the same time as the bus would have taken me and now I can lie on the couch ALL evening without feeling guilty about my lack of motivation to make it to the gym.

Genius!

- CJ

3 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm totally jumping up and down for you! That is such a great idea!

    Ok, I just signed up for a 5 mile run in October and am nervous! You make it sound so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS genius! And 5 miles is so awesome--I don't think I could run that right now if lions were chasing me.

    ReplyDelete