Thursday 11 June 2009

OMG...what have I done??

So, last night after a particularly good 6k run...I did something a little crazy.

Now, keeping in mind that I only started running in January and have never entered a race before, I have been seriously toying with the idea of running the London marathon. To the point that when the ballot opened, I registered. I figured that it would be a sign if I got in that I was meant to do it.

But for the past two weeks I've been obsessed with the idea of the Sony Ericsson 'run to the beat' half marathon in September.

Last night I entered, and now I'm terrified!

115 days!!!



- CJ

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you have signed up for the London marathon? WOW am I ever jealous!! I wanted to enter but thought there was no way that I'd be able to because I figured there would be 1000s of people trying to enter.

    Where is the half that your running in September?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe nevermind my last question, I just googled the Run to the Beat half and I found the info I was looking for. I wonder if there are still spaces available?

    ReplyDelete