Sunday 28 June 2009

5 miles and counting

Today's eats maybe weren't the best...there was vanilla icecream consumed first thing.

My flat was so hot this morning that I couldn't stomach cooking, I was out of smoothie ingredients - so icecream it was!

Lunch was chili/bean soup and three of my homemade chicken tenders.

Dinner was roasted aubergine/peppers marinated in harissa paste and served over couscous.

I wanted to run 5 miles today, but I just wasn't fueled up properly I think. I went before dinner, so all I'd had was soup and icecream - note to self, soup and icecream may not get you through 5miles round the park!

I stopped to walk twice, but still made it in 1 hour, 5 minutes - I'm a slow runner, what can I say! 5mph is my go-to speed. It doesn't seem to matter the distance I'm going, it always averages out to be 5mph nevermind if I think I'm doing a shorter, faster run or a longer, slower run - I just can't seem to help it!

Now, it's time for bed. It's my turn to be in the office early this week, so have to leave at 6am tomorrow.

- CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment