Tuesday 3 March 2009

baked courgette sticks...

So...I have been inspired.

Rebecca writes one of my favourite blogs to read, and it was through her recent recipe post that I discovered baked zucchini sticks.

If you haven't discovered Gina's weight watchers recipes blog, or these in particular, then it's a must. Her recipes all look soooo amazing and I spent a good hour or so looking through them last night.

Tonight, I am embarking on my own attempt at baked zucchini sticks. Delicious! My only regret is that I made these about 5 points, and I only had 2.5 points for the day left, so I've only been able to eat half! The other half is sitting on top of the oven still and calling my name just a little!





And this was Sunday's breakfast just for fun:


2 x quorn sausages (2 points)
2 x ww bread (1.5 points)
grilled tomatoes (0 points)
2 x poached eggs (3 points)
butter spread (1 points) for a total of 7.5 points

1 comment: